ALL ABOUT HEARTS… JANUARY CHALLENGE

Hi Everyone,

A very HAPPY NEW YEAR to you all, I hope 2018 brings you everything you dream of !! Thank you for all your comments and interaction... we really appreciate it !!!

To kick things off let me announce the winner of last month’s Pink and Main Blog Hop.........
Drum roll please........ DENISE BRYANT you’re the lucky winner of a WOW voucher, please contact me on marion@wowembossingpowder.co.uk to claim your prize and state whether you would like it in US $ or UK £.

We’ve said goodbye to a couple of our fab DT girlies this year.... but we didn’t waste time in replacing them.

Jaine and Ola have joined the WOW! Team and I just know you’re going to love their work. You’ll see their first posts this month. I don’t know about you, but I’m excited !!!

To kick this month off, we are challenging you and the design team with the theme "ALL ABOUT HEARTS" We would love it if you play along with us :) You can link up your entries using our link below ! The closing date for this challenge is 27th January 2018. The winner will receive a gift voucher for £15.00/$15.00 to treat yourself to some WOW! goodies via our website. You MUST use the above technique in your entry to be eligible.  Have fun !!!!

As lots of you have got the fabulous WOW Members Edition Kit. Here's a quick and easy make using the stamps from the kit to create a heart… It just shows that Christmas stamps don't have to just be for Christmas !!! I've teamed it up with our Everyday Sentiments Stamps, this design will work for so many occasions and the Opaque Bright White is just gorgeous against the kraft cardstock.
You can click the links below to get your kit either as a one off or sign up for the annual subscription and save a massive £46.00. The next kit release will be in February and we're hoping to get them out to the States, we heard your cries and we're sorry we couldn't get them out in time :( 
<!-- LinkDeli Code End —>

Comments

  1. I look forward to the challenge and wish the DT a Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi can you link your entry here please lovely… something's gone wrong with Mr Linky :( :(

      Delete
  2. Happy new year to you all, looking forward to the joining in! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that pretty heart against the kraft cardstock! Looks fabulous! And I am happy to see that I won for my comments on the Pink and Main blog hop... sent my email!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the opaque white and red against the kraft card and the sentiment works well on the fishtail banner. Congratulations to Jaine and Ola and look forward to seeing their work. A Happy New Year to all at WOW and the DT too. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks pat, I've seen jane and Lola's first posts…. al I'm going to say is LOVELY !!!!

      Delete
  5. That’s a lovely card ! I’m wishing you a very happy and healthy new year. Love from France, Marjorie
    [margessw (at) icloud (dot) com]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marjorie, lovely to share with you in France xx

      Delete
  6. Thank you for the challenge and looking forward to seeing all the amazing inspirations too Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wanted to enter a card in the challenge but for some reason when I click on the link it will not accept any details. I don't think I have been doing anything wrong but have been back two days running and tried to fill in the boxes but to no avail. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi pat, I've had a look at it but it seems to be working Ok, we've had some entries (above), I'll re do it and see if that works for you. xxx

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  8. Your card is so beautiful! Love the take on Kraft! Wishing you a very Happy New Year!
    I wanted to enter my creation, but link is not working properly. So I am adding my entry here. Hope it will count.
    http://madewithlovencare.blogspot.in/2018/01/bird-family-layout-in-mixed-media-style.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Vinita, I've had a look at it but it seems to be working Ok, we've had some entries (above), I'll re do it and see if that works for you. xxx

      Delete
    2. Sorry pressed publish before I'd finished…. THANK YOU and Happy new year to you xx

      Delete
  9. Oh girls i don't know what I've done… But it's completely disappeared now !!!!! SORRY…. I'll have to get on to them and find out what's going on… In the mean time, post your links in the comments, they will all count xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Here is my another card with Heart! Link up is here:
    http://madewithlovencare.blogspot.in/2018/01/for-someone-special-day.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've fixed it Woo Hooo !!!!!
    The two other entries are missing now though, but don't worry I have them xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am having the same issue.....very odd! I go to type in my name and Blog Link and it's invisible. It also looks like I would be the 1st entry, but you state there are others. So weird. Here's my link: https://craftingbytheseashore.blogspot.com/2018/01/dance-and-twirl.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my… I'm sorry… I haven't fixed it :( :( :( :( and now the other two are missing… this is not a good month :( :( I remember Carol harper was one, please add your links in the comments and we'll do it the old fashioned way… Sorry lovely people xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Here is my entry to the January Challenge 'All About Hearts'
    https://colourfulcardcreations.blogspot.co.uk/2018/01/fluttering-hearts-anniversary.html

    ReplyDelete
  15. If anyone has left a link above I have now entered it for you, and for mine too! Hope that's okay Marion xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment